Damaged Goods, Exchanges or Refunds
- We will happily refund or exchange if the product is damaged or does not perform as stated. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- Each item sold by Piper and Grace is carefully inspected and hand packed for delivery. It is therefore very unlikely for there to be quality issues with our product. We do understand however that exceptions can occur. If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt please contact us immediately after your package arrives for directions on exchanging the defective merchandise.
- All claims MUST be made within 48 hours of receipt of order. If a refund is requested shipping and handling charges if any, are not refundable. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, please provide a photograph outlining the basis of the defect within 48 hours of receipt of the product, for an exchange of the product, once verified and approved by our customer service department. To begin the exchange process, please contact us within 48 hours of your product delivery by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your name, a photograph of the defect and the reason for the return.
- Product will be exchanged at the sole discretion of Piper and Grace.
- Refund is amount less shipping and handling charges
- Please confirm on your order if you are happy for the courier to leave the products at your front door or another secure location. Neither Piper and Grace nor the courier company can take any responsibility if the goods are stolen from this location. ***
- Some items may be sent by Australia Post rather than by courier, if this is the case, then as normal practice by Australia Post, a card may be left for collection at the post office if there is no one to accept delivery at the time. Piper and Grace have no control over Australia Post leaving the goods at your delivery location.
*** Please note: Re-delivery fees may be charged if you arrange a time with the courier company and are not able to receive the goods as initially arranged.***